Foscarini Caboche Plus Piccola Suspension Light


The Caboche by Foscarini lamps transform light into a sparkling composition of transparent spheres: a design gem resulting from an amalgam of technology and creativity.

The Caboche is one of Foscarini's best-selling products, and it has become a genuine icon in the world of lighting and design. Rich, bright and sophisticated, Caboche is a mosaic of refractions. When it is turned on, the light diffuses from inside the spheres like lots of bright crystals, providing 360° lighting of the surrounding environment and guaranteeing direct lighting on the underlying surface and reflection on the ceiling.  

Caboche Plus develops the basic concepts of Caboche, relying on new technologies and a further step of simplification: more transparency, a lighter image, and a quality of light – after the redesign of the new zigzag brackets, which do not block the light and vanish from view when the spheres have been installed – that is almost a liberation. 

The new “twist lock” attachment system frees the bright glow of the spheres, making their attachment point invisible. It also simplifies insertion, ensuring absolute stability with a simple click.  The spheres thus seem to float in the air, with a very striking effect of total transparency. The light spreads without interference, also thanks to the larger cross- section and shiny finish of the base of the new spheres.
The Caboche Plus small suspension model has a double-face LED circuit comprising 98 LEDs, with 75% in the lower part and the remaining 25% in the upper portion. Light flow has been improved by means of a drastic reduction of consumption with respect to the previous halogen lamp.

Delivery: approximately 2-3 weeks.


Materials: PMMA, blown glass, chromed metal.

Shade Height: 20 cm

Width: 31 cm

Bulb: LED 7w, 2700k, 1000lm, CRI>90

Voltage: 220 / 240V

IP Rating: IP20

Total suspension light length: 3.40 m

Total suspension light length: 3.48 m (a longer cable is available, please contact us for prices and details). 



Click here to see all Foscarini products