Anglepoise Type 75 Wall Mounted Lamp
Our Type Range Wall Bracket gives you the flexibility to mount any of our Type Range lights to the wall, freeing up valuable surface space and allowing you to focus your task light precisely where it is most needed. New features include a more subtle profile, a broader backplate (for better stability), options for hardwiring a lamp or trailing cable to the wall socket and four beautiful, colour-matched finishes.
The Type 75 classic looks, flowing movement and full adjustability make the Type 75 by Anglepoise a firm favourite with architects, interior designers, and homemakers. The new design now incorporates a push switch. Whatever your lighting type there's a Type 75 design to suit.
All Anglepoise products are Guaranteed For Life. See below for more details.
Approx 10-15 working days
- Matt paint or brushed aluminium finish
- Aluminium shade
- Aluminium arms
- Chrome plated fittings
- Anglepoise® constant tension spring technology
- Die-cast aluminium wall bracket
- Plated steel back plate on the wall bracket
- Shade diameter: 14cm
- Shade height: 19cm
- Max reach: 66cm (from base to shade)
- Cable length: 270cm
- Lamp Packaging (L x W x H): 31cm x 17cm x 44cm
- Lamp Packaged Weight: 3.65kg
- Voltage 220/240V, 50/60Hz
- Class II - Double insulated
- Note: Bulb weight critical for balance. Approximate bulb weight 25-60g
- Inline cable switch (34cm from the product)
- Plug: 3-pin UK plug to BS 1363
- E27 lamp holder
- Maximum permitted bulb: 20W CFL / 10W LED E27
- Supplied with compatible E27 10W LED bulb
- Luminous Intensity: 806lm
- Life: 15,000 Hours
- Colour Temperature: 2700K
- CRI (Ra): 80
GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
Anglepoise aim to stop the tidal wave of products that are designed for obsolescence and destined for landfill. If you do have a problem with your Anglepoise and you’ve made all the obvious checks (lightbulb, tightening of any screws etc) then please contact them directly via their website and they'll follow a four-step process:
- If it’s a quick and easy repair, they'll send you replacement parts so that you can get your light working again. They can talk you through what you need to do.
- If you need a bit more help, they’ll organise for your light to be repaired
- If they really can’t repair your lamp, they will replace it and...
- Commit to recycling your lamp responsibly!
Please ensure you register your product within 90 days of purchase.