Anglepoise Type 75 Mini Metallic Desk Lamp
- Silver Lustre is out of stock and available for Pre-Order only and will be dispatched end Jan
- Copper Lustre is out of stock and available for Pre-Order only and will be dispatched end of Feb
The Type 75 Mini Metallic Collection brings a beautiful richness to the functional elegance and faultless engineering that is synonymous with Anglepoise.
The Type 75 Mini Metallic desk lamp is a high-class task light that marries faultless function with statement-making form. Not only does this iteration of an Anglepoise classic come in three sophisticated anodised brushed aluminium finishes, the shade also boasts a seamlessly integrated switch.
The Type 75 Metallic collection also includes matching wall lights.
Delivery approximately 5-7 days.
As from January 2020 all Anglepoise products are guaranteed for life. See below for more details.
- Anodised brushed aluminium finish
- Aluminium shade
- Aluminium arms
- Chrome plated fittings
- Cast iron base with aluminium cover
- Anglepoise constant tension spring technology
- Shade diameter: 13cm
- Shade height: 15cm
- Max reach: 50cm (from base to shade)
- Base diameter: 17cm
- Cable length: 180cm
- Lamp Packaging (L x W x H): 23cm x 16.5cm x 46.5cm
- Lamp Packaged Weight: 2.79kg
- Voltage 220/240V, 50/60Hz
- Class II - Double insulated
- Note: Bulb weight critical for balance. Approximate bulb weight 25-45g
- Integrated shade switch
- Plug: 3-pin UK plug to BS 1363
- E27 lamp holder
- Maximum permitted bulb: 15W CFL / 6W LED E27
- Supplied with compatible E27 6W LED bulb
- Luminous Intensity: 470lm
- Life: 15,000 Hours
- Colour Temperature: 2700K
- CRI (Ra): 80
GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
Anglepoise aim to stop the tidal wave of products that are designed for obsolescence and destined for landfill. If you do have a problem with your Anglepoise and you’ve made all the obvious checks (lightbulb, tightening of any screws etc) then please contact them directly via their website and they'll follow a four-step process:
- If it’s a quick and easy repair, they'll send you replacement parts so that you can get your light working again. They can talk you through what you need to do.
- If you need a bit more help, they’ll organise for your light to be repaired
- If they really can’t repair your lamp, they will replace it and...
- Commit to recycling your lamp responsibly!
Please ensure you register your product within 90 days of purchase.