Type 75 Giant Floor Lamp
Designed by Sir Kenneth Grange, our new Type 75™ Giant floor lamp is a striking, modernist alternative to the Original 1227™ Giant. Featuring precision machined components and a rotating shade, this is a statement piece that is as functional as it is beautiful.
The Type 75 classic looks, flowing movement and full adjustability make the Type 75 by Anglepoise a firm favourite with architects, interior designers, and homemakers. The new design now incorporates a push switch. Whatever your lighting type there's a Type 75 design to suit.
- Exclusive Benefits available to all commercial customers.
- Price match available.
Call our team on 01992 252 900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that this product is built to order in the UK with a lead time of up to 10 weeks.
- Satin powder coated finish
- Aluminium shade, fork, and spacers
- Aluminium and steel base with cast iron base weights
- Stainless steel fasteners and adjusters
- Anglepoise® constant tension spring technology
- Shade diameter: 42cm
- Shade height: 47cm
- Max reach: 270cm (from base to shade)
- Base diameter: 60cm
- Cable length: 450cm
- Lamp Packaging (L x W x H): 98cm x 64.5cm x 184cm
- Lamp Packaged Weight: 52.1kg
- Voltage: 220/240V, 50/60 Hz
- Class II - Double Insulated
- E27 lamp holder
- The maximum permitted bulb: 60W Halogen
- Foot switch (150cm from the product)
- Plug: 3-pin UK plug to BS 1363
- Supplied with 13W E27 G120 LED bulb:
- Luminous Intensity: 1200lm
- Life: 15,000 Hours
- Colour Temperature: 2700K
- CRI (Ra): 80