Anglepoise Type 75 Giant Floor Lamp
Designed by Sir Kenneth Grange, our new Anglepoise Type 75 Giant floor lamp, available in Jet Black, Alpine White, Slate Grey, Crimson Red, Citrus Yellow, Marine Blue and custom colours is a striking, modernist alternative to the Original 1227 Giant. Featuring precision machined components and a rotating shade, this is a statement piece that is as functional as it is beautiful.
The Type 75's classic looks, flowing movement and full adjustability make the Type 75 by Anglepoise a firm favourite with architects, interior designers, and homemakers. The new design now incorporates a push switch.
Please note that this product is built to order in the UK with a lead time of up to 6 weeks.
As from January 2020 all Anglepoise products are guaranteed for life. See below for more details.
- Satin powder coated finish
- Aluminium shade, fork, and spacers
- Aluminium and steel base with cast iron base weights
- Stainless steel fasteners and adjusters
- Anglepoise® constant tension spring technology
- Shade diameter: 42cm
- Shade height: 47cm
- Max reach: 270cm (from base to shade)
- Base diameter: 60cm
- Cable length: 450cm
- Lamp Packaging (L x W x H): 98cm x 64.5cm x 184cm
- Lamp Packaged Weight: 52.1kg
- Voltage: 220/240V, 50/60 Hz
- Class II - Double Insulated
- E27 lamp holder
- The maximum permitted bulb: 60W Halogen
- Foot switch (150cm from the product)
- Plug: 3-pin UK plug to BS 1363
- Supplied with 13W E27 G120 LED bulb:
- Luminous Intensity: 1200lm
- Life: 15,000 Hours
- Colour Temperature: 2700K
- CRI (Ra): 80
GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
Anglepoise aim to stop the tidal wave of products that are designed for obsolescence and destined for landfill. If you do have a problem with your Anglepoise and you’ve made all the obvious checks (lightbulb, tightening of any screws etc) then please contact them directly via their website and they'll follow a four-step process:
- If it’s a quick and easy repair, they'll send you replacement parts so that you can get your light working again. They can talk you through what you need to do.
- If you need a bit more help, they’ll organise for your light to be repaired
- If they really can’t repair your lamp, they will replace it and...
- Commit to recycling your lamp responsibly!
Please ensure you register your product within 90 days of purchase.