Anglepoise Original 1227 Mini Floor Lamp
Anglepoise’s Original 1227 Mini Floor Lamp, available in Jet Black, Linen White or Dove Grey has chrome fittings, a traditional Anglepoise shade shape and plaques etched with the Anglepoise logo. It will suit any space in which people want to read and where table space is tight.
Delivery approximately 2-3 days.
As from January 2020 all Anglepoise products are guaranteed for life. See below for more details.
- Gloss paint finish
- Gloss painted steel pole
- Aluminium shade
- Aluminium arms
- Cast iron base with steel cover
- Chrome plated fittings
- Anglepoise® constant tension spring technology
- Shade diameter: 13cm
- Shade height: 14cm
- Max reach: 50cm (from base to shade)
- Base diameter: 26cm
- Pole height: 90cm
- Cable length: 180cm
- Lamp packaging (L x W x H): 28cm x 19cm x 46.5cm
- Lamp packaged weight: 3.3kg
- Voltage: 220/240V, 50/60Hz
- Class II - Double insulated
- Inline cable switch (34cm from product)
- Plug: 3-pin UK plug to BS 1363
- E14 lamp holder
- Note: Bulb weight critical for balance. Approximate bulb weight 25-45g
- Maximum permitted bulb: 15W CFL / 6W LED E14
- Supplied with 3W LED E14 bulb:
- Luminous Intensity: 470lm
- Life: 15,000 Hours
- Colour Temperature: 2700K
- CRI (Ra): 80
GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
Anglepoise aim to stop the tidal wave of products that are designed for obsolescence and destined for landfill. If you do have a problem with your Anglepoise and you’ve made all the obvious checks (lightbulb, tightening of any screws etc) then please contact them directly via their website and they'll follow a four-step process:
- If it’s a quick and easy repair, they'll send you replacement parts so that you can get your light working again. They can talk you through what you need to do.
- If you need a bit more help, they’ll organise for your light to be repaired
- If they really can’t repair your lamp, they will replace it and...
- Commit to recycling your lamp responsibly!
Please ensure you register your product within 90 days of purchase.Exclusive Benefits available for all commercial customers. Call our team on 01992 252 900 to discuss. Found it cheaper elsewhere? Call us or email email@example.com