Anglepoise Original 1227 Mini Desk Lamp with Desk Insert
Please note that Linen White and Dove Grey are available for pre-order only and will be dispatched mid-end January.
It may be two thirds the size of Anglepoise much-loved Original 1227 desk lamp, but the new Original 1227 Mini desk lamp with Desk Clamp is a miniature carbon copy of this iconic 1930s design, featuring Anglepoise unique constant tension spring mechanism, traditional stepped base, chrome fittings and signature shade.
The addition of a neat cable clamp means that you can secure the inline switch exactly where it is needed most.
Delivery approximately 5-7 days.
As from January 2020 all Anglepoise products are guaranteed for life. See below for more details.
- Gloss paint finish
- Steel shade
- Chrome plated fittings
- Aluminium arms
- Cast iron desk insert
- Anglepoise® constant tension spring technology
- Shade diameter: 13cm
- Shade height: 14cm
- Max reach: 50cm (from base to shade)
- Cable length: 180cm
- Lamp packaging (L x W x H): 28cm x 19cm x 46.5cm
- Lamp packaged weight: 3.3kg
- Voltage: 220/240V, 50/60Hz
- Class II - Double insulated
- Inline cable switch (34cm from the product)
- Plug: 3-pin UK plug to BS 1363
- E14 lamp holder
- Note: Bulb weight critical for balance. Approximate bulb weight 25-45g
- Maximum permitted bulb: 15W CFL / 6W LED E14
- Supplied with 3W LED E14 bulb:
- Luminous Intensity: 470lm
- Life: 15,000 Hours
- Colour Temperature: 2700K
- CRI (Ra): 80
GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
Anglepoise aim to stop the tidal wave of products that are designed for obsolescence and destined for landfill. If you do have a problem with your Anglepoise and you’ve made all the obvious checks (lightbulb, tightening of any screws etc) then please contact them directly via their website and they'll follow a four-step process:
- If it’s a quick and easy repair, they'll send you replacement parts so that you can get your light working again. They can talk you through what you need to do.
- If you need a bit more help, they’ll organise for your light to be repaired
- If they really can’t repair your lamp, they will replace it and...
- Commit to recycling your lamp responsibly!
Please ensure you register your product within 90 days of purchase.