Anglepoise Original 1227 Giant Floor Lamp
The Original 1227 Giant floor lamp by Anglepoise was originally created for the Roald Dahl Museum as a tribute to the author’s passion for the lamp he used at his writing desk. This larger-than-life, triple-scale version of the iconic Anglepoise Original 1227 light is guaranteed to make an impact.
Made to order with custom colours and finishes available upon request.
Please note that this product is built to order in the UK with a lead time of up to 6 weeks.
International shipping available.
Shop the full Anglepoise Original 1227 light collection here
- Gloss or satin powder coat finishes
- Stainless steel adjuster wheels, shade cap, fasteners, and spacers
- Aluminum fork block, bridle, shade, arms, and fork
- Cast aluminum base with coated cast iron base weights
- Silicone rubber covered cable
- Anglepoise® constant tension spring technology
- Shade diameter: 44cm
- Shade height: 47cm
- Max reach: 270cm (from base to shade)
- Base size: 45 x 45cm
- Cable length: 1000cm
- Lamp Packaging (L x W x H): 98cm x 64.5cm x 184cm
- Lamp Packaged Weight: 50.8kg
- Voltage: 220/240V, 50/60 Hz
- Class I - Earth Connection Required
- E27 lamp holder
- The maximum permitted bulb: 60W Halogen
- Inline electrical connector (assembled 150cm from the product)
- Plug: None - To be installed by a qualified electrical installer
- Supplied with 13W E27 A65 LED bulb:
- Luminous Intensity: 1200lm
- Life: 15,000 Hours
- Colour Temperature: 2700K
- CRI (Ra): 80