Original 1227 Giant Floor Lamp
The Original 1227 Giant Floor Lamp by Anglepoise was originally created for the Roald Dahl Museum as a tribute to the author’s passion for the lamp he used at his writing desk. This larger-than-life, triple-scale version of the iconic Anglepoise® Original 1227™ light is guaranteed to make an impact.
If you’re looking for a statement light, this is it!
Made to Order with custom colours and finishes available upon request.
Please note that this product is built to order in the UK with a lead time of up to 10 weeks.
Shop the full Anglepoise Original 1227 light collection here
- Gloss or satin powder coat finishes
- Stainless steel adjuster wheels, shade cap, fasteners, and spacers
- Aluminum fork block, bridle, shade, arms, and fork
- Cast aluminum base with coated cast iron base weights
- Silicone rubber covered cable
- Anglepoise® constant tension spring technology
- Shade diameter: 44cm
- Shade height: 47cm
- Max reach: 270cm (from base to shade)
- Base size: 45 x 45cm
- Cable length: 1000cm
- Lamp Packaging (L x W x H): 98cm x 64.5cm x 184cm
- Lamp Packaged Weight: 50.8kg
- Voltage: 220/240V, 50/60 Hz
- Class I - Earth Connection Required
- E27 lamp holder
- The maximum permitted bulb: 60W Halogen
- Inline electrical connector (assembled 150cm from the product)
- Plug: None - To be installed by a qualified electrical installer
- Supplied with 13W E27 A65 LED bulb:
- Luminous Intensity: 1200lm
- Life: 15,000 Hours
- Colour Temperature: 2700K
- CRI (Ra): 80