LED Mast Wall Light
The 0749 LED Mast Light from Davey Lighting has been specially adapted to allow for an easy connection to a mains voltage circuit without a transformer, by incorporating a high quality LED warm tone lamp, with a GU10 base.
The installation requires a void or recess behind the fitting to make a connection to the supply. Where this is not possible- a masonry wall for example, a matching back box is available (code 0760) providing a suitable housing for making a connection.
The supplied LED lamp, has a comparable light output to a typical 5.5W Halogen, but draws considerably less power (5.5W), saving significant amounts of energy. The lifespan of the lamp is rated at over 40,000 hours. Cast in bronze or aluminium, with several finishes; Anodised (Aluminium only), Polished, Weathered (Bronze only) or Sandblasted.
Deliver approximately 2-3 weeks
Height 140mm x Width 80mm x Depth/Projection 85mm
Technical- Light Bulb Fitting: E27
- Number of Lamps: 1
- Light Bulb Shape: Ball
- Maximum Wattage: 35
- Voltage: 230 (AC)
- IP Rating: IP54
- Type of Glass: Clear Glass
- Dimmable: Yes
- Transformer: Not Required
- Light Bulb Supplied: Yes (5.5W LED GU10)
- Colour Temp. (Kelvin: 2700
- Lumen (lm): 350
- Average Lifetime: 25000
- Country of manufacture: UK Exclusive Benefits available for all commercial customers. Call our team on 01992 252 900 to discuss. Found it cheaper elsewhere? Call us or email firstname.lastname@example.org