Lampe Gras No. 201 Architect Lamp Conic Shade
In 1921 Bernard-Albin Gras designed a series of lamps for use in offices and industrial environments. The Gras lamp was astounding in its simple, robust and yet very ergonomic design. The functional aesthetics of the Gras lamp, and the design of arms, stems, brackets, and bases, were truly original and far ahead of time.
This ‘spotlight’ is discreet and beautifully made, making a perfect desk lamp, or bookshelf light.
The Lampe Gras No. 201 Architect Lamp is available in a wide array of coloured lamp shades.
To view the full Lampe Gras light collection browse here
- Exclusive Benefits available to all commercial customers.
- Price match available.
Call our team on 01992 252 900 or email email@example.com
Deliver approximately 2-3 weeks
- Shade Round: Ø140mm x 140mm H - Shade Conic: Ø210mm x 150mm H
- Arm: 590mm
- Rod: 200mm
- Light Bulb Fitting: E14 11W
- Number of Lamps: 1
- Light Bulb Shape: GLS
- Maximum Wattage: 11
- Type of glass: No glass
- IP Rating: IP20
- Dimmable: Yes
- Transformer: Not required
- Light Bulb Supplied: No
- Cable Type: N/A - Weight 3.5kg
- Maximum Drop: N/A - Weight 10.4kg
- Country of Manufacture: France