Anglepoise Original 1227 Brass Desk Lamp
The classic Anglepoise Original 1227 Brass desk lamp, available in elephant grey and jet black features solid brass components, a woven fabric cable, and chic, high gloss colour palette, this premium five-piece collection is a sophisticated reinterpretation of the classic Anglepoise Original 1227 design.
The pendant and maxi pendant make a striking feature, while the wall light, wall mounted and outdoor floor lamps can be re-positioned with the slightest touch and come with adjustable shades that focus the light precisely where it’s needed.
Delivery approximately 5-7 business days (when in stock)
As from January 2020, all Anglepoise products are guaranteed for life. See below for more details.
- Gloss paint finish
- Aluminium shade
- Painted aluminium arms
- Cast iron base with steel cover
- Brass shade cap, bridle, spacers and fittings
- Twisted woven fabric cable
- Anglepoise® constant tension spring technology
- Shade diameter: 15cm
- Shade height: 15cm
- Max reach: 60cm (from base to shade)
- Base: 15 x 15cm - Cable length: 200cm
- Lamp Packaging (L x W x H): 31.4cm x 19cm x 48cm
- Lamp Packaged Weight: 4.57kg
- Voltage: 220/240V, 50/60Hz
- Class II - Double insulated
- Note: Bulb weight critical for balance. Approximate bulb weight 25-60g
- Inline cable switch (34cm from the product)
- Plug: 3-pin UK plug to BS 1363 - E27 lamp holder
- Maximum permitted bulb: 20W CFL / 10W LED E27
- Supplied with compatible 10W LED E27 bulb
- Luminous Intensity: 806lm
- Life: 15,000 Hours
- Non dimmable
- IP20 rating
- Colour Temperature: 2700K
- CRI (Ra): 80
GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
Anglepoise aim to stop the tidal wave of products that are designed for obsolescence and destined for landfill. If you do have a problem with your Anglepoise and you’ve made all the obvious checks (lightbulb, tightening of any screws etc) then please contact them directly via their website and they'll follow a four-step process:
- If it’s a quick and easy repair, they'll send you replacement parts so that you can get your light working again. They can talk you through what you need to do.
- If you need a bit more help, they’ll organise for your light to be repaired
- If they really can’t repair your lamp, they will replace it and...
- Commit to recycling your lamp responsibly!
Please ensure you register your product within 90 days of purchase.