Anglepoise Type 75 Floor Lamp - Margaret Howell Collection
You’ll find our Anglepoise Type 75 Floor Lamp Margaret Howell Collection, available in Saxon Blue, Sienna and Yellow Ochre makes the perfect reading light. It combines high quality fittings with elegant, classic looks, flowing movement and full adjustability.
Esteemed British designer Margaret Howell has frequently championed the Anglepoise lamp, admiring the similar design qualities that are the essence of her clothing: simplicity, functionality, authenticity, and timelessness.
Delivery in 2-3 business days.
Sienna currently out of stock
International shipping available.
As from January 2020 all Anglepoise products are guaranteed for life. See below for more details.
- Matt paint or brushed aluminium finish
- Aluminium shade
- Aluminium arms
- Chrome plated fittings
- Cast iron base with aluminium cover
- Anglepoise® constant tension spring technology
- Shade diameter: 14cm
- Shade height: 19.2cm
- Max reach: 66cm (from base to shade)
- Base diameter: 25cm
- Pole height: 91cm
- Cable length: 270cm
- Lamp Packaging (L x W x H): 31.5cm x 17cm x 51cm
- Lamp Packaged Weight: 5.86kg
- Voltage 220/240V, 50/60Hz
- Class II - Double insulated
- Note: Bulb weight critical for balance. Approximate bulb weight 25-60g
- Inline cable switch (34cm from the product)
- Plug: 3-pin UK plug to BS 1363
- E27 lamp holder
- Maximum permitted bulb: 20W CFL / 10W LED E27
- Supplied with compatible E27 10W LED bulb
- Luminous Intensity: 806lm
- Life: 15,000 Hours
- Colour Temperature: 2700K
- CRI (Ra): 80
GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
Anglepoise aim to stop the tidal wave of products that are designed for obsolescence and destined for landfill. If you do have a problem with your Anglepoise and you’ve made all the obvious checks (lightbulb, tightening of any screws etc) then please contact them directly via their website and they'll follow a four-step process:
- If it’s a quick and easy repair, they'll send you replacement parts so that you can get your light working again. They can talk you through what you need to do.
- If you need a bit more help, they’ll organise for your light to be repaired
- If they really can’t repair your lamp, they will replace it and...
- Commit to recycling your lamp responsibly!
Please ensure you register your product within 90 days of purchase.