Anglepoise Type 1228 Floor Lamp
The 2017 versions of the Type 1228 combines Sir Kenneth Grange’s original, much-loved design, with newly refined updates, including a new streamlined base, ergonomic switch system and elegantly pared down colour palette.
The Anglepoise Type 1228 floor lamp will introduce a vibrant pop of colour into any interior space. Its extra reach and flexible shade make this an ideal lamp for reading; alternatively, you can tilt the shade away to deliver a warm ambient glow around the room
Delivery in 2-3 business days.
International shipping available.
As from January 2020 all Anglepoise products are guaranteed for life. See below for more details.
- Twin layer coloured polypropylene shade
- Brushed aluminium shade cap, switch cover and arms
- Aluminium arms
- Chrome plated bridle and fittings
- Cast iron base with aluminium cover
- Anglepoise® constant tension spring technology
- Shade diameter 17cm
- Shade height 18cm
- Max reach: 66cm (from base to shade)
- Base diameter 25cm
- Pole Height 91cm
- Cable length 270cm
- Lamp Packaging (L x W x H): 32.5cm x 32cm x 49cm
- Lamp Packaged Weight: 8.47kg
- Voltage 220/240V, 50/60Hz
- Class II - Double insulated
- Note: Bulb weight critical for balance. Approximate bulb weight 25-60g
- Shade mounted switch
- Plug: 3-pin UK plug to BS 1363
- E27 lamp holder
- Maximum permitted bulb: 20W CFL / 10W LED E27
- Supplied with compatible 5.5W LED E27 bulb
- Luminous Intensity: 470lm
- Life: 15,000 Hours
- Colour Temperature: 2700K
- CRI (Ra): 80
GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
Anglepoise aim to stop the tidal wave of products that are designed for obsolescence and destined for landfill. If you do have a problem with your Anglepoise and you’ve made all the obvious checks (lightbulb, tightening of any screws etc) then please contact them directly via their website and they'll follow a four-step process:
- If it’s a quick and easy repair, they'll send you replacement parts so that you can get your light working again. They can talk you through what you need to do.
- If you need a bit more help, they’ll organise for your light to be repaired
- If they really can’t repair your lamp, they will replace it and...
- Commit to recycling your lamp responsibly!
Please ensure you register your product within 90 days of purchase.