Anglepoise Type 75 Mini Desk Lamp Alpine White
With its diminutive size and smart satin finish, the Anglepoise Type 75 Mini desk lamp in Alpine White design is a joy to use, offering all the functionality of the Type 75 lamps, presented in a more compact and colourful form.
Anglepoise designed the Type 75 Mini Desk Lamp especially with small spaces in mind. As a scaled-down, more playful version of Anglepoise Type 75 Desk Lamp, it offers all the functionality of the larger lamp, presented in a more compact and colourful form.
This stylish lamp can be mounted to the wall by adding the Wall Mount seperately - simply adjust the lamp to focus the light just where you need it. The wall bracket has been refined with a more subtle profile, with a broader back plate for better stability, and adds options for hardwiring a lamp or a trailing cable to the wall socket.
All Anglepoise products are Guaranteed For Life. See below for more details.
Delivery: 2-3 working days IN STOCK NOW
- Matt paint or brushed aluminum finish
- Aluminum shade
- Aluminum arms
- Chrome plated fittings
- Cast iron base with aluminum cover
- Anglepoise constant tension spring technology
- Shade diameter: 13cm
- Shade height: 15cm
- Max reach: 50cm (from base to shade)
- Base diameter: 17cm
- Cable length: 180cm
- Lamp Packaging (L x W x H): 23cm x 16.5cm x 46.5cm
- Lamp Packaged Weight: 2.79kg
- Wall Mount Bracket 9.5cm x 9.5cm (W x D)
- Voltage 220/240V, 50/60Hz
- Class II - Double insulated
- Note: Bulb weight critical for balance. Approximate bulb weight 25-45g
- Integrated shade switch
- Plug: 3-pin UK plug to BS 1363
- E27 lamp holder
- Maximum permitted bulb: 15W CFL / 6W LED E27
- Supplied with compatible 6W LED E27 bulb
- Luminous Intensity: 470lm
- Life: 15,000 Hours
- Colour Temperature: 2700K
- CRI (Ra): 80
GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
Anglepoise aim to stop the tidal wave of products that are designed for obsolescence and destined for landfill. If you do have a problem with your Anglepoise and you’ve made all the obvious checks (lightbulb, tightening of any screws etc) then please contact them directly via their website and they'll follow a four-step process:
- If it’s a quick and easy repair, they'll send you replacement parts so that you can get your light working again. They can talk you through what you need to do.
- If you need a bit more help, they’ll organise for your light to be repaired
- If they really can’t repair your lamp, they will replace it and...
- Commit to recycling your lamp responsibly!
Please ensure you register your product within 90 days of purchase.