Anglepoise Type 75 Desk Lamp - Margaret Howell Collection
Esteemed British designer Margaret Howell has frequently championed the Anglepoise lamp, admiring the similar design qualities that are the essence of her clothing: simplicity, functionality, authenticity, and timelessness. Following the success of the Yellow Ochre Edition, which was colour-matched to an original 1970’s Anglepoise lamp, Margaret adds three new complementary colours to the desk lamp collection - Saxon Blue, Sienna and Seagrass.
Quirky and fun bedroom table lamp, office desk light, or reading light.
Delivery approximately 2-3 days.
International shipping available.
As from January 2020 all Anglepoise products are guaranteed for life. See below for more details.
- Matt paint on brushed aluminium finish
- Aluminium shade
- Aluminium arms
- Chrome plated fittings
- Cast iron base with aluminium cover
- Anglepoise® constant tension spring technology
- Shade diameter: 14cm
- Shade height: 19.2cm
- Max reach: 66cm (from base to shade)
- Base diameter: 20cm
- Cable length: 270cm
- Lamp Packaging (L x W x H): 31cm x 17cm x 44cm
- Lamp Packaged Weight: 3.65kg
- Voltage 220/240V, 50/60Hz
- Class II - Double insulated
- Note: Bulb weight critical for balance. Approximate bulb weight 25-60g
- Plug: 3-pin UK plug to BS 1363
- E27 lamp holder
- Maximum permitted bulb: 20W CFL / 10W LED E27
- Supplied with compatible E27 10W LED bulb
- Luminous Intensity: 806lm
- Life: 15,000 Hours
- Colour Temperature: 2700K
- CRI (Ra): 80
GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
Anglepoise aim to stop the tidal wave of products that are designed for obsolescence and destined for landfill. If you do have a problem with your Anglepoise and you’ve made all the obvious checks (lightbulb, tightening of any screws etc) then please contact them directly via their website and they'll follow a four-step process:
- If it’s a quick and easy repair, they'll send you replacement parts so that you can get your light working again. They can talk you through what you need to do.
- If you need a bit more help, they’ll organise for your light to be repaired
- If they really can’t repair your lamp, they will replace it and...
- Commit to recycling your lamp responsibly!
Please ensure you register your product within 90 days of purchase.